From the publisher's blurb:
Have the local clergy gone mad with power, turning to dark forces to aid them in their concquest of the city? Is a goblin warband reading themselves for an assault on the cathedral, and only you stand in the way of the slaughter? Have you been forced to take sanctuary in in this massive structure until the whole murder charge thing blows over? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
"Cleric's Cathedral" is the first in a series of One Dollar Dungeons maps which represent convenient starting points or class-specific locals for each of traditional RPG character class. The Cleric's Cathedral is a massive 165' x 130' structure, with attached catacombs, laid out in the typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.
Included for your convenience are several different formats:
- Full color map in a single .jpg (versions with and without grid)
- High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
- PDF of the sliced images for your home printer, compatible with US Letter and A4 size paper
D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
- 100DPI gridless .jpg mapwith objects removed
- Objects in .png format for use on this map or reuse in your private maps
- An RPTools MapTool VTT file (.rpmap) with vision blocking and object layer set up for you