From the publisher's blurb:
Has the owner gotten tired of the frequent fights and hired you as a bouncer? Think you have what it takes to beat the best in the nightly drinking contest? Come to glean information from the shadowy figure at the private table in the back? Or, like most patrons, are you just there to get rowdy and knock some teeth in? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
Fighter's Barroom Brawl is the second in a series of One Dollar Dungeon maps, which represent convenient starting locations or class-specific adventure locals for each traditional RPG character class. Fighter‘s Barroom Brawl is a rough-and-tumble tavern and inn so you can have access to your beds and your booze in one place! The taproom and inn features two floors and a cellar mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
- Full color map in a single .jpg (versions with and without grid)
- High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
- PDF of the sliced images for your home printer, compatible with US Letter and A4 size paper
D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
- 100DPI gridless .jpg map with objects removed
- Objects in .png format for use on this map or reuse on your private maps
- An RPTools MapTool VTT file (.rpmap) with vision blocking and object layer set up for you and lots of neat tricks like chairs, tables, and barstools set up with macros so you can flip them over from anger or for cover with one click, candles that light or extinguish with a single button press, and spillable beers--the perfect reason to start a fistfight!