From the publisher's blurb:
Have you come to pillage the lair of the mad mage? Are you an apprentice to a powerful wizard who must take care of the elemental infestation running loose in the tower? Have you finally finished construction of your mighty wizard's spire? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
Wizard's Weird Tower of Wonders is the third in a series of One Dollar Dungeons maps, which represent convenient starting locations or class-specific adventure locals for each traditional RPG character class. The tower is a seven story structure of truly epic proportions. The first floor is the grand entrance with a mysterious glowing sigil in the center of the tower, and a cozy living space including a greenhouse area, library, office and bedroom. The second floor features a grand ballroom-the perfect place to be struck with an Otto's Irresistible Dance trap. The next four levels are elemental-themed: The peaceful garden (earth) the moist grotto (water) the shocking Aerie (wind) and the fiery furnace (fire)! And the final story, the rooftop ramparts, is the perfect cinematic scene to confront any archmage! The tower is mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.
This is a very big map. You may alternately, use this to build a smaller, 3-story structure without the elemental floors by printing only the 1st, 2nd, and roof levels.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
- Full color maps in individual .jpg files (versions with and without grid)
- High contrast black and white maps in individual .jpg files (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
- Easy-print PDF files with the map sliced up into multiple pages for your home printer, compatible with US Letter and A4 size paper
D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
- 100DPI gridless .jpg with objects removed
- Objects in .png format for use on this map or reuse on your private maps
- An RPTools MapTool VTT file (.rpmap) with vision blocking and object layer set up for you