From the publisher's blurb:
Have you been waylaid on your journey through the woods? Has the rumors of mystical power emanating from the secluded ruins brought you outside the reaches of civilization? Come to find the source of the troll infestation in the forest? Has your camp been ambushed at night, your party caught sleeping in their tents, unawares? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
Ranger's Camp near the Ruins is the fifth in a series of One Dollar Dungeons maps, which represent convenient starting locations or class-specific adventure locals for each traditional RPG character class. Ranger's Camp is a giant 48x36 map (two poster's worth!). It includes a simple camp nestled under a ridge on the forest floor, a generic forested wilderness map, a simple dirt road passing through the woods, and stone ruins with two levels: one stone platform nestled amidst trees and a dark, below-ground basement level. Everything is mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Each 4 component maps in individual .jpg (versions with and without grid)
• High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
• Legal and A4-sized PDFs of the sliced images for your home printer
D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
• An object file folder with png objects for use in this map or reuse in other Virtual Table Top Maps
• A MapTools .rpmap VTT file with vision blocking and objects set up for you