From the publisher's blurb:
What has transpired here and, more importantly, what is about to? Has your band of adventurers stumbled upon a fortified town in the depths of the wilderness? Is this the place the party’s solemn fighter has tried to forget, or one of many cities where your Rogue is still wanted for murder? Is this the centerpiece of your new campaign, or a milestone along the way? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
Make your epic tale of adventure truly epic in scope: “Mega Townscapes” are full-featured encounter maps designed to fill your fantastic world! “Human Town” features a massive town center. With a base map measuring 72x48, this town is approximately four posters in size, but also includes supplemental interior maps for all structures, several with more than one floor. Print and VTT files for the entire town or individual buildings are included. The buildings include: An inn, taverm, magic goods shop, arms and armor shop, general store, travel goods store, warehouse, guild hall, barracks, temple, and several houses. All maps are in typical 1 inch = 5 feet scale.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Full-color maps in .jpg files (versions with and without grid)
• PDF files with images sliced up over multiple pages for small-format printers (both the entire town and individual structures)
D20 Cartographer also supports virtual table top (VTT) systems and includes:
• 100 DPI gridless maps with objects and dungeon dressing removed
• A folder with all ‘objects’ (over 100!) separate in .png format for use on this map or reuse on your private maps
• An RPTools MapTool VTT file with vision blocking and object layer set up for you