The game text (CC-BY-NC-SA by oreso):
Specifications: 10 minutes, 3–5 people, No other materials required
• Read all these rules out loud before beginning the game.
• Each player must think of a topic they want to talk about.
• As soon as one player has thought of a topic, then they may start talking about it and cannot be interrupted.
• Try to talk about aspects of the topic: something recent, something that has affected you personally, and a controversial opinion you hold.
• If the specific thing that someone is talking about relates to your topic, you must interrupt them with That's interesting, because... and then talk about it.
• The person who has talked the most at the end of 10 minutes is the winner.