From publisher blurb:
A 5th Edition classic style adventure for four to six PCs of levels 3-5
The first adventure in Adventureaweek.com’s Classic Series remembering Gary Gygax, Dave Arneson, David C. Sutherland III, and the origins of the Dungeons & Dragons game. C1 is an extremely challenging, traditional dungeon crawl crafted in the style of old school D&D adventure modules. Make sure your players roll up extra characters, they’re going to need ‘em!
Brave a dungeon filled with ferocious monsters and deadly traps in an attempt to retrieve Alagoran’s Gem, a fabled gem coveted by lords and kings the world over.
Will your PCs conquer the dungeon and emerge with the rare gem, or meet their end inside, never to be heard from again?
Also included in “Alagoran’s Gem”:
- A challenging dungeon inspired by some of the most classic and famous D&D adventures
- Numerous and varied adventure hooks provided to introduce your PCs to the adventure
- Suitable for use in any campaign setting
- Loads of dangerous new traps where wit overcomes all
- Intriguing puzzles to engage gaming groups
- A valuable gem of historic significance and a perfect hook to new adventures