From publisher blurb:
The Patchwork Planet… For You to Explore!
Fresh from the wondermen at PurpleDuck Games-
Lands of Porphyra, the culmination of years of work by many talented artists and writers, whose vision has come together to create a campaign world of dazzling complexity and awesome potential for your Pathfinder campaigns.
Porphyra is a world that grew up without gods, dominated by the followers of the Elemental Lords who oppressed those who would not bow down…until a brave coalition of elves and orcs performed The Calling, and brought an amazing pantheon of gods and the myriad strange lands they loved, to merge with the young world, and start a world-spanning war!
Now, it is eight centuries since the NewGod Wars, and the 50-odd nations and regions of the Patchwork Planet of Porphyra seethe in uneasy truce, the more than 80 races that call it home dreaming of peace- or war anew…
Included within Lands of Porphyra
- 52 distinct nations and regions of this highly varied world
- 87 races, traditional, new, and unusual, and their place in Porphyra
- Summaries of the Gods, Landed and Risen; the Elemental Lords, and the mysterious Slithering Symphony
- Life on Porphyra, both mundane and arcane- and divine
- 3 unique prestige classes, embodying the struggle of the Deist and Elementalist causes…
- Regional traits for every nation, and a 1st level introductory adventure in the pivotal Middle Kingdoms- The Ruins of Greencastle!