Drudge! Core Rule Book (Version 1.00) includes everything you need to play (except models and terrain).
An easy to learn rule system with fast paced action, for any genre.
- Easy to learn game-system.
- Fast, super-quick action and fight rules.
- Functional for any genre and setting.
- Role playing sessions possible.
- Character development between adventures.
- Generic rules for skills so new skills can easily be added.
- Six-sided dice based, for ease of transport and use.
Drudge! is different in that way that the genre does not matter. You can use Drudge! in any setting – and we even encourage you to experiment, and maybe use more than one genre (a sci-fi western, steam-punk horror – or maybe all of the above?).
Drudge! is easy to understand, and easy to build upon. But it is powerful, and it takes some serious developement to get your characters perfect.
In Drudge! you play with groups of characters – up to five characters per group. Some are basic gun-fodder (Drudges!), and some are more specialized.
It is possible to play alone (solo), or with one or more friends. Use a Game Master (GM) if needed – or run sessions without a GM.
The Core Rule Book includes:
- Character and Group creation.
- Skills and Abilities rules.
- Points/Rewards system for advancement.
- Combat and Movement Phases explained.
- Roleplaying and Table Top sessions.
- Vehicles, Weapons and Armour in detail.
- Adventure and Campaign creation.
This 40 paged core rule book also include three (3) adventure ideas.
(From the Official Site & Publisher.)