From publisher blurb:
Every hero needs a nemesis.
Each supplement in the Nemesis series presents five ready-to-use NPCs with detailed backgrounds, story seeds, and multiple stat blocks. These NPCs can easily be folded into your existing game as exciting side adventures or as the catalyst for a new campaign. In Nemesis VI: Warlords, we present five individuals that will prove to be not only a threat to the PCs, but to the very kingdom they support. Each has suffered some wrong at the hands of the kingdom, and now has united an army of barbarians or monstrous humanoids to bring the kingdom to its knees.
- Feneran the Gnoll King: Raised by a human ranger after his tribe was destroyed by the kingdom's mercenaries, Feneran might have become a strong ally one day. But instead the mercenaries returned and took the life of his adoptive father. Now he gathers the gnolls to his cause and gives them something they never had...a purpose.
- Naren'thul the Prodigal Son: Striving to overcome the tragedy of his birth and make his mother proud, a young Darian Miller joined the army to defend the kingdom. But when his fellow soldiers abandoned him during an orc raid, Miller embraced his true destiny and joined with those he swore to destroy.
- Mar the Thunderlord: The incorrigible but magically gifted son of a noble, Mar would find himself on the wrong side of the law one too many times. But after a double-cross, and finding an ancient sword of power, Mar decided that he would just reshape the laws to suit him.
- Riarara the Witch Queen: After her people were slaughtered and chased from their homeland, Riarara made a deal with an otherworldly being to extract revenge. Now the devil controls her body, and the army of wood elves at his command.
- Troiga the Immortal: Whispers among the kingdom's soldiers claim the barbarians are ruled by an actual demigod who is impervious to weapons. Such rumors might be easily dismissed by the leadership were it not for the fact that all evidence points to the conclusion that it may be true.
This supplement presents stats for both 3.5/OGL games and the Karma Roleplaying System.