From publisher blurb:
Take Your Game To The Next Level!
Introducing “Alternate Paths: Divine Characters”. This book is designed with the very experienced player in mind as it presents alternate rules and classes that are more suited to their needs.
Overview: 6 new base classes (bishop, templar, lantern, la rosa, mariner, and leper), a slew of support feats, new divine spells, alternate rules for praying and “theologies” (think organizations as deities rather than just gods), a player race of good-aligned imps, new weapons for mariner, wheelchairs designed for battle (or “battle wagons”), and alignment based variants of the warpriest (law, chaos, good, evil, and one based more on favored weapons).
- Bishop: A sin-ascribing agent of good who serves the angels and can unleash disintegrating rays of holy light!
- Templar: A divine bodyguard who’s powerful warding magic and mastery of great weapons saves the day time and time again!
- La Rosa: A precognitive duelist with access to divine fate magic due to his royal blood and divine right to rule!
- Lantern: Venture to the Neverwhere, the space between spaces, with the lantern as he helps those who are pure of heart within his aura and smites those wicked things who would harm his charges!
- Mariner: Fight the gods! Mariners are characters who steal magic from a deity and invoke their wrath! The mariner is one such character who has antagonized a sea god but there are rules for all sorts of variants!
- Leper: A humble but afflicted soul who can share his affliction with the wicked! Your weakness is your strength!