From publisher blurb:
An Extended Mission for characters of levels 1-3, ready as stand-alone or for easy insertion into an existing campaign
Go under-cover as civilians into a mafia-owned bank, ready for a heist that you know is coming. Use your wits to survive, your stealth to elude, and your resourcefulness to craft weapons from common items in the bank in order to sabotage the bank robbers. Gather secure intel off the bank servers during the distraction of the heist, and escape with the agent who set the heist in motion to cover your operation. However, the police are waiting for you, and so is the mafia!
- An exciting mission where characters must survive a bank heist without their weapons and armor in order to keep their cover as common civilians.
- Combat, dialogue, hacking challenges, and exciting car chases!
- Face and overcome villains that are higher level threats with superior firepower.
- 16 different NPC civilians, each with different personalities and backgrounds. These hostages need protecting, but some of the civilians have useful skills and knowledge you can exploit for your mission.
- Craft homemade weapons, armor, and more out of common items found around the bank using a crafting system that relies on your resourcefulness skill.
- Work secretly with the under-cover agent behind the bank heist, but don't get caught!
- Figure out an escape plan and race to escape the police!
- Includes full maps for the bank interior and vault, details for each NPC and bank robber, an MPC Sheet for tracking progress, and over 15 crafting recipes!
- Extra artwork, including art pieces by Corefun's newest artist, John Fell
- For 1st to 3rd level characters