From publisher blurb:
This file features 6 New advanced races for players including:
- Dvergar: Repulsive little metalworkers with a severe aversion to sunlight.
- Fauns: Hedonistic and playful fairies who protect the wilderness from harm
- Jotnar: Extra-dimensional giants with an affinity for fire or ice.
- Ljosalfar: Angelic sorcerers and servants of the Vanir.
- Nymphs: Ageless maidens with supernatural beauty and a kinship with the gods.
- Reptilians: Prehistoric humanoids who live in a city deep within the earth.
With this supplement, players in the Amazons Vs Valkyries Campaign Setting may choose from six non-human races. Your character may be a lumbering giant from Jotunheim, or a wild faun obsessed with partying and celebration. She may be a revolting dwarf-like thing with a twisted sense of humor, or she may be an angelic warrior with an allegiance to the Vanir.
Each of these advanced races is built with 20 racial points. Their powers, abilities and descriptions are drawn from the mythological source material, rather than modern fantasy fiction. These are magical races the way ancient people imagined them. Dvergar can be killed by sunlight, but they also have powerful spells. Ljosalfar have a gliding ability and are skilled with light magic. Fauns are infamous for their debauchery and musical talents. And nymphs are truly magical creatures, immune to aging.
Pick this supplement up today and add some racial diversity to your mythic campaign!