I Am Zombie: Field Manual Hardback, 288 pages; zombie survival guide and world book. The world is poised at the brink of an abyss. The final outbreak is coming. You are an outcast and a leper... and highly contagious. The I AM ZOMBIE: Field Manual is your key to surviving an outbreak and your half-life after, as a ToXiK, an intelligent zombie master. Beautifully illustrated and exhaustive it its detailing of a whole secret world that exists in the shadows of the human world, it covers everything you need to know, including: how to command Skags (the dumb ones), Tox-Speak phrases, the most effective self defense technique, and how to outfit yourself for the long haul. This is a book for all those clueless Toetags out there who are struggling-as we did-to survive that desperate first year of half-life. It includes:
• Briefing materials on strains, cartels, and rackets (the type of characters available to play), plus the secret history of the Plagueborn.
• A global overview of the world and its transit routes, hospices, and Hellholes, with eight (8) pages of maps (everything from Detroit to Dubai).
• Detailed information on electronic surveillance and quarantines.
• Advice on how to get off-and stay off-the grid.
• A comprehensive chapter on human threats, focusing on BLEACH protocols, equipment, and techniques.
• Explicit information on the effects of serums and drugs, from Strontium 90 to Brainz. "The art fits the writing so well. I feel like I'm tiptoeing through some neurotic garden of rust; a filthy, scratched out, marmalade of bloated and diseased flesh. I love it. Flay my god-damn mind, I want this book... which showcases the dangers of being cat-fished by nightmares digitized in grafted skin." - Kodeir Ralford