From publisher blurb:
Inspired by real life ravens and crows, Corvids will bring a caw, caw, caw to your Hero Kids game! These fearless guys are designed to feature as either Heroes or opponents. You get five different Corvids:
- Corvid Piercer: The Piercer has multiple strong spear attacks.
- Corvid Scrapper: A low powered, yet versatile fighter with several dirty tricks at hand.
- Corvid Skirmisher: A basic combatant who is well trained in his natural weapons, and is always able to quickly switch tactics.
- Corvid Thrower: A stealthy and tenacious knifethrower extraordinaire.
- Corvid Trickster: This crafty magic user affects opponent's minds with their magic.
- Plus, a Raven pet: Beware the vengeance of the Raven.
Equip your game with eight Corvid-themed equipment and items, including scrolls, lanterns, potions, powders, charms, weapons, and more.
Closing off this racial supplement is four starter scenarios involving Corvids which can be dropped into an existing adventure or easily expanded into an adventure of their own. An excellent way to introduce Corvids to your players.