From publisher blurb:
The Weirdest Book In Pathfinder
When titling this book, we had to find an appropriate phrase, and “gonzo” was the only one that gave us a perfect fit. This book looks at the Pathfinder system as being more malleable in terms of inspiration and tone; that is to say, designers and players can use this book to inject a heavy dose of other genres and aesthetics into what would normally be a traditional (somewhat Tolkien-inspired) fantasy game. That being said, these classes are a bit “out there.”
This Kickstarter funded, extensively playtested, and lovingly put together book is the result of over a year of work. This book represents the weirdest, most out of the box, stuff you can find in Pathfinder.
- A section on improvisational roleplaying and GMing.
- 18 New Base Classes (Architect, Atomic Adept, Battle Butler, Chess Master, Chimney Sweep, Croupier, Davatti, Dynamancer, Guide Henchling, Henshin Hero, Magical Girl, Monster Cowboy, Multiman, Phantom Thief, Sparkle Princess, Thread Maiden, and Ungermaw)
- 37 new archetypes
- 44 new feats (including combat styles, general, class support, and metamagic)
- 5 pieces of adventuring gear (like the metal jaw- because you always wanted to play Jaws from Bond)
- 6 new materials
- 5 new drugs (including “squee!” And “experience”- this is bat country after all)
- 22 insane magic items (including the cans of talking, insanity drive, talky bullets, necklace of best friends, and head pot of adequate trash)
- 14 new ways to enchant your weapons
- 3 new specific magic armors (including the aptly, if not verbosely, named “Oh Dear Mother of God Why Would Your Do This” Chain)
- 28 pages of GIANT ROBOT RULES! Yes! You can play GIANT ROBOTS in Pathfinder now!