This innovative game uses a dice pool mechanic to resolve difficult situations. Character creation involves distributing points among Attributes and then selecting a "Role" card that provides basic character motivation and traits. Play transpires on a large double-sided printed surface that combines elements of a character sheet on one side and a large Action Table (state table) on the other side.
The game is distributed in a ZIP archive containing:
- Package Notes (one-page PDF of game comments)
- Notecards (six-page PDF of print-and-play components)
- Chargen & Storyboard (two-page, large-format PDF of print-and-play play surface)
- Blank Character Sheet (two-page PDF)
- Five pre-generated characters (two-page PDF, color documents)
The five provided characters are Alien Al Pacino, Alien Bruce Willis, Alien Judi Dench, Alien Meryl Streep, and Alien Morgan Freeman.
Note the various PDF documents use different page sizes.