From publisher blurb:
The Blessed Lands and the First City are names that echo throughout history.
The Blessed Lands is known as the crossroads of the continent, birthplace of four distinct cultures and the holiest of places for many of the peoples of Arcanis, thousands travel through the area every year, either on a pilgrimage to cleanse one’s soul, by caravan to seek a fortune for the exotic goods carried, or exploring ancient crypts and ruins that dot the area.
The First City sits atop a thousand-foot-high mesa and has served as the capital of no less than four separate empires, abandoned for millennia, it was rediscovered, its buildings taken back, block by block from the foul and malevolent creatures that have made it its lair. Half the city has been reclaimed, while other portion lies in ruin, with secrets and riches awaiting those brave (or foolhardy) enough to them.
Explore the wonders of the Blessed Lands, from the ancient Citadels of the Gods, across the Plains of Monuments, to the Voei infested Fervidus Hills. Match wits with the canniest of merchants, thieves and priests from across the Known Lands to the exotic empires and city-states to the west. Negotiate the tense détente between the legionnaires of the Coryani Empire and the soldiers of the mysterious Khitani Empire as they try and keep the peace in this most volatile of cities.
Within these pages your Heroes will find:
- An in depth history of this pivotal region
- A survey of the Blessed Lands region
- An exhaustive look at the people and locations within the First City
- New Paths, Spells, Fighting Styles and more for your Heroes
- A Bestiary detailing some of the bizarre and dangerous creatures that inhabit the region
- Scores of adventure hooks to keep your players entertained