Vigilante: Justified Revenge? Is a game of vigilantism, inspired by American movies like "Death Wish" or "Ms. 45 ". The goal is to put the vigilante genre into a framework that players use to define what kind of vigilante story they want to create, and then unfold in gory detail the morally questionable actions.
The game does not use a game master, instead it is structured via a game board, different maps and instructions to each player. The game is written in English and suggests that the story takes place in an American environment.
The game was created a the Fastaval 2012 "international" session. The game is distributed as a ZIP archive including these files:
- Cards (7-page PDF)
- Envelopes (1-page PDF)
- Front Page (1-page PDF; Cover)
- Gameboard (1-page PDF; a Tracking Board)
- How to Assemble the Game (1-page PDF; basic instructions)
- Mechanics in Brief (1-page PDF; quick-start)
- Player Booklets (32-page PDF; Screen Version)
- Player Booklets (16-page PDF; Printer Version)