From the game document:
Dance 'Til Dawn is a storytelling game that works best with four or more players (including the game master).
The game master, hereafter called the DJ, thinks of a
- The DJ programs a station.
- DJ determines the length of the Scenario.
- DJ reads Scenario aloud to the players.
- DJ distributes held singletons.
- Music starts, beginning Act 1. Players draw tiles.
- Second song starts, players bid for narrative control.
- Narration continues, with exceptions
Play requires some Scrabble tiles and a stripped deck of French playing cards (that are defaced prior to play). A programmable sound stream device also is needed.