From publisher blurb:
Dark Days in Stoneholme is a D&D 5th Edition compatible adventure suitable for four to six PCs of 1st-2nd level that features low-level exploration in Aventyr’s Underworld and intrigue both in and around the dwarven city of Stoneholme.
Waves of supernatural darkness sweep over the subterranean city of Stoneholme, quenching lights and bringing with it foul creatures of shadow. After heroically defending a group of dwarven children from being ravaged by a group of these shadow beings, the PCs are approached by Shtawn Deppenkhut—one of the king’s own advisers—and are offered the task of finding the source of the darkness that threatens the city.
The PCs investigation takes them through the Underworld to hidden caverns, where demon worshipping priests offer living sacrifices in an attempt to plunge Stoneholme into everlasting darkness, a first step in destroying the hated city once and for all, but as it turns out the priests aren’t the only ones behind this unfolding plan to destroy Stoneholme.
This fine dwarven-themed adventure includes:
- Dwarves, diabolists, and demons!
- The Underworld city of Stoneholme!
- Two new magical items, the aubade pendant (to light a wayward adventurer’s path) and the dark-heart ruby (a devious stone of dark portent).
- The Dark-Blessed template, offering up a new means to embolden your monsters and NPCS!
- Two separate dungeons—the Quartzfell Glassworks and Felltooth Temple!