From publisher blurb:
Let the Options begin!
Have you ever needed more options than just another dwarven fighter or elven wizard in your party?With the Players Codex you can have the edge that you need to enjoy your Crypts & Creatures game like never before. New races, new classes, specialized equipment, spells, and magic (and a few psionic) items.
Psionics is the ultimate equalizer when handling supernatural powers. Some say that it rivals magic! No more bulky spellbooks, strange arcane components or obscure incantations. Psionic powers reside in the mind, just waiting for the right manifester to come forward and claim their prize; whether it's the Psion – with their six specialty Disciplines, Psychic Warriors – the perfect mix of metal and mind, or Wilders – with powerful Wild Surges.
Magic Items... sometimes they have make of break an adventuring party. Need a portable castle? A staff to teleport your party to the Orik Desert? How about a gauntlet to that helps your Paladin of Alladar heal better? All of these problems can be solved with the right magic item.
Within these pages you'll find:
- Fifteen new races, including: psionic races, Half-Ogres, Lizardman, Tieflings, Aasimars, and many more!
- Seven new classes (Anti-Paladin, Oracle, Thaumaturgist, Gunslinger, Psion, Wilder, and Psychic Warrior).
- Vehicles and Airships, including the ZS-3100 and the Century Eagle.
- New Skill (Concentration).
- Psicrystals (psionic familiars).
- Psionic Powers & Items.
- Two optional rules (Heroism and Multi-class).
- More detailed rules for magic/psionic item creation (using the Crypts & Creatures system).
- 36 unique magic items.
- 2 unique psionic items.
- Over ten new spells.