A re-imagining of the weapons, armor, and shields listed in the D&D 5e Player's Handbook to provide more flavor and variety. Heavily influenced by previous editions, plus some new ideas as well.
- New and old weapons like the bastard sword, khopesh, lasso, lucern hammer, man catcher, scythe, and more.
- New armor and shield types like brigandine, banded, field plate, light shields and more.
- New weapon properties like Balanced, Brutal, High Crit, Lunging and more.
- New armor and shield properties like Durable, Tough, Covering, and more.
- Updated tables with full equipment stats and property lists.
- Rules for customizing items to create unique high and low quality items.
- Updated rules for racial and class proficiencies and for feats relating to weapons and armor.