From publisher blurb:
Let your rage take over...
Delve into your favorite classes with new rules, alternate class features, prestige classes, and other exciting additions. For the new player, you'll find helpful information to develop your character from both a rules and roleplaying standpoint. Experienced players will discover ample new options to breathe new life into old classes. Game Masters, do not despair, there are helpful chapters for you as well! Easily choose class combinations to create unique NPCs using detailed suggestions for barbarian characters. New monsters and sample NPCs makes it easy to add new flavor to your game. The series also builds on proven Open Game Content, taking it to new heights by integrating it into the new material. Don't be satisfied with just any expansion book, take the advantage!
The series continues with Player's Advantage: Barbarian - a mighty powerful option!
- Primal paths detail numerous types of barbarians, their abilities, outlook, and reasons for fighting to give players a fresh look at the barbarian.
- Alternate class features and prestige classes provide new variations on the Dungeons & Dragons barbarian.
- Character options are useful for planning PCs or creating memorable NPCs because they let you, at a glance, compare races, multiclassing options, backgrounds and feats to build the right character for the job. New feats offer additional customization for those who use them.
- New equipment makes the slaughter easier and more exciting with new armor and weapons for the savage in your party.
- And tons more! Uncover the secrets of the barbarian and see the class with new eyes.