From publisher blurb:
Deep Magic of Giants and the Northlands!
Beneath the auroras is a savage land of frenzied barbarians, doom-laden heroes, flinty dwarves, and giants who dare to wage war against the gods themselves. The magic of the north is deep and ancient, and its practitioners are masters of the secret powers of the runes.
Deep Magic: Rune Magic brings the secrets of rune magic into your 5th Edition campaign, with 24 pages featuring:
- New Rune Knowledge and Rune Mastery feats
- 25 runes that grant wisdom and power over time, fire, water, wealth, and more
- 5 new rune rituals, including Curse of the Wild Moon, Scourge of Hateful Nettles, and Tyr’s Peace
- 32 new or updated rune spells, including curse of Boreas, Loki’s gift, snowblind stare, and Wotan’s rede
- New magic items, monsters, and more!
The ravens gather, and the wolves howl. Ready yourself, wizard: whatever emerges from the cold, dark forests this day will learn the power of rune magic!