From publisher blurb:
They are everywhere you look. On land or in the air, six-legged insects and eight-legged arachnids are ubiquitous. This made insects natural test subjects for the Monster Maker of North Korea. And as kaiju appear in the wild many of them are insects. Even the colossus of America has been crippled by an explosion of mutigiant bugs. This sourcebook details the history and abilities of these resilient creatures, and provides detailed statblocks at multiple power levels, each one ready to run right off the page.
This supplement contains:
- 4 new insect kaiju. Each kaiju is described as if written in the “real” Big Book of Kaiju, with commentary by contributors about their behavior, tactics, and biology. Each entry features detailed stat blocks, complete with rules for all stunts and mutations, at three power levels:
- A level for starting Mecha vs Kaiju characters, or those who run MvK without Construction points. This power level is also appropriate for ANY Fate Core game.
- A level for Experienced groups who have achieved Major Milestones.
- An Endgame kaiju, in its final form, suitable for campaign finales or gamemaster tantrums.
- A sneak preview of "Fate of America", which pits the people of the U.S. against devistating armies of mutigiant insects.
- New kaiju Mutations, such as “Colony” and “Multi-Legged”.