From publisher blurb:
The Knight's House is a five storey Tower protected by a small wall. It's the perfect location for a base of operations, or somewhere to rest between adventures.
The Knight's House is a set of printable dungeon floorplans compatible with any RPG/Dungeon-Crawl game. It can be used as a standalone gameboard, or combined with any same-scale tileset.
The Knight's House is a multiple level set, comprising 5 battlemaps (each depicting a different floor)
- Ground Floor (20x20) - The ground floor of the tower is surrounded by a small courtyard with stables and a jousting list, with a strong wall. The ground floor houses a large kitchen and store.
- First Floor (12x10) - This floor holds the Great Hall, where the Knight greets visitors.
- Second Floor (12x10) - An armoury and combat training arena.
- Third Floor (12x10) - The knight's solar, with bed, garderobe, dining area, small study and chapel
- Fourth Floor (12x10) - An attic bedroom for squires and men-at-arms.
The Knight's House is part of the Tower Builder range. You can put the floors in any order, or add in floors from other maps in the Tower Builder range to make custom towers.
Each Tower is associated with a different class or character type, making them perfect as a base for your character.