From publisher blurb:
The Ranger's House is a five storey Tower located in the forest. It's the perfect location for a base of operations, or somewhere to rest between adventures.
The Ranger's House is a set of printable dungeon floorplans compatible with any RPG/Dungeon-Crawl game. It can be used as a standalone gameboard, or combined with any same-scale tileset.
The Ranger's House
is a multiple level set, comprising 5 battlemaps (each depicting a different floor)
- Ground Floor (20x20) - The ground floor of the tower is located in a forest. Outside the tower are wolf skins and a smoking hut for meat, and the ground floor of the tower houses animal pens.
- First Floor (12x10) - A messy kitchen with large table and various items, including a messy bed.
- Second Floor (12x10) - An armoury, workshop and store room.
- Third Floor (12x10) - A study and library with display cabinets, bookshelves and desks.
- Fourth Floor (12x10) - An attic bedroom.
The Ranger's House is part of the Tower Builder range. You can put the floors in any order, or add in floors from other maps in the Tower Builder range to make custom towers.
Each Tower is associated with a different class or character type, making them perfect as a base for your character.