From publisher blurb:
In Legendary Adventures - Buried Alive
, our heroes venture into the dark, subterranean recesses of the Amethyst Massifs near the city of Moonstone, beneath the watchful eye of the dwarf Murnik Karmiir and his underlings. Murnik heads up a Chezzlukk Industries, Inc, mining operation whose official directive is to unearth new deposits of the precious stones for which the mountains are named. Though, in truth, the executives at Chezzlukk have another, secret, purpose for the operation–one which could place everyone involved at risk.
- Lore. Regional information on the Sickle Commons, the city of Moonstone, and the Amethyst Massifs; details on the key personalities within Chezzlukk Industries, Inc mining camp; as well as background information that precedes the adventure's main narrative.
- Plot Hooks. A suite of character backgrounds / plot hooks perfect to ground characters in the locale and draw them into the intrigue that follows.
- Scenarios. Random tables and charts for determining the 'traitors' and their true 'agenda' that uses an innovative 'scenario' system for handling the early stages and ultimate resolution of each adventure.
- Appendices. Rules for crafting superior weapons out of "Ravensbaine" ore. Statistical information for new adversarial creatures; including the Neo Undine, a sinister siren-like humanoid that lures miners into disused or secluded tunnels and passageways before using its control over the element of water to trap and drown them there; and Those-Who-Knock, terrifying creatures whose very mention sends a shiver down the spine of those who have borne witness to the chilling knocking sound for which they are named.
- Adventuring Materials. A range of investigative quests and missions which task players with unravelling the identities of the conspirators.