From publisher blurb:
Take to the skies (with or without wings), annihilate your enemies from a distance with a devastating breath weapon, or close in to tear them apart with your fangs and claws, shrugging off their pathetic blows with your armored hide.
You start out by choosing from three types of dragons (and there are ten more in the back), which determines what your breath weapon does and grants another ability. As you level up you can become bigger, tougher, and more dangerous in a variety of ways: sharper claws and teeth, a more potent breath weapon, even your blood can become hazardous to your enemies (but beneficial for your allies).
You can also learn how to smell out treasure (and those that might futilely try and keep it out of your talons), transform into a human, affect the land around your lair, become resistant to magic (and even reflect it back on the spellcaster), gain fanatically loyal followers, and strike fear in those would would stand before you with your mere presence.
This product contains three files.
The first is a letter-sized character sheet that uses our new character sheet layout (so we could fit the twenty-nine advanced moves on the back).
The other two are digest-sized PDFs, one in color, the other in black and white to make it easier to print at home. They both contain:
- The dragon class.
- Armor made from dragon parts, and armor made for dragon parts.
- Some extra dungeon gear.
- Chromatic dragon types, so if you wanna play D&D dragon you can.
- Other dragon types, like the dragon turtle, feathered serpent, and wyvern.
- The dracolich compendium class.
- A set of moves to represent ryu dragon magic (but could be easily reskinned for other dragons).
- A Director's Cut with questions to ask yourself when rolling up a dragon, explanations/clarifications for some of the moves, and some extra monsters.