From publisher blurb:
In Jewish folklore, a golem is an animated anthropomorphic being, magically created from clay or mud. Many others have been made from other materials, such as flesh, or clockwork. They all follow the commands of their creator or others that use the correct method, sometimes literally. The golem is, essentially a created tool. Some people treat them as slaves or worse, whilst others will give them the same respect they would another sentient or being. This can vary from person to person and culture to culture
All these aspects and more are covered in this volume of the CDG. The CDG (Creature Description Generator) range is designed with a fantasy setting in mind, but can easily be used for sci-fi or modern/horror settings. This creature description generator is broken down into various aspects. Any stats are given in vague terms, such as high, or fast, to allow your creation to fit into as many systems and stories as possible.
The aspects covered in this Creature Description Generator:
- Command - How is the golem commanded?
- Creator - Who, or what, made this golem?
- Description/Form - What does it look like?
- Decoration & Details - As it says, covers any decoration and details
- Intelligence - A smarter golem is not always a good thing
- Material - What is the primary material of the golem?
- Movement - How does it move?
- Purpose/Task - What is the primary purpose of this construct?
- Voice - Can the golem speak or communicate?
- Quirks & Features - Some quirks and features to help round off the description