Publisher description from the kickstarter project page:
Westbound is the second book from the makers of the Pure Steam Campaign Setting. Take your game westward with unique races, new classes, archetypes, gear, and western monsters, all perfect for a rootin’ tootin’ steampunk wild west adventure.
In Westbound, you get everything you need to expand your game to the West.
New base classes like:
- The Marshal, a lawkeeper whose jurisdiction grows with his renown.
- The Savant, an intuitive contraption builder (think tech 'sorcerer')
Wild West archetypes such as:
- The Wrangler, who can outrope, outride, and outgun her foes
- The Gaucho, crazy enough to bring a knife to a gunfight
- The Gun Devotee, a gun-slinging monk who uses ki for deeds
There is expanded support for the Chaplain and Gearhead, like:
- New Chaplain organizations
- New Gearhead archetypes like the Arsenalist
- Clockwork schematics - expanding your contraption capabilities with options like delayed activation and self-propulsion.
A bevy of new monsters like the sand troll, the loch satyr, and the eternal soul.
New vehicles to span the desert, like the skiff and the ornithopter.