From publisher blurb:
Deep Ones, Devils, and Ghouls, Oh My!
Corruptions, from Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Horror Adventures, give players a new way to indulge their dark fantasies and take the role of gothic monsters, infecting themselves with some taint or darkness, and presenting the tantalizing question of whether to struggle against the corruption, or embrace it, and allow themselves to bask, however briefly, in its dark power. While Horror Adventures presents between nine and ten different manifestations for each corruption, this leaves high-level victims of corruption with limited choices in what manifestations to take.
This book presents five new manifestations, complete with new gifts and new stains, for the accursed, deep one, ghoul, hellbound, and hive corruptions, for a total of 25 new manifestations. With this book, you can:
- Deliver dreaded death curses that punish those who would dare raise a hand against you.
- Influence aquatic creatures and compel them to do your bidding.
- Create and lead your own pack of ghouls.
- Create binding infernal contracts upheld with infernal magic.
- Infest hive larvae into hapless victims.
- …and much, much more!