From publisher blurb:
ERA (Electronic Roleplaying Assistant) is the ultimate companion for Rolemaster campaigns. Using ERA players can create their characters using a step by step wizard, then level them up and configure all details in stats, skills and special abilities, even overriding the automatic calculations. Afterwards, they can be added to a running campaign in the adventuring module. From there, the game master can control all aspects of the game: resolve maneuvers, resistances, resting, and of course, spell casting and combat.
With ERA you can create Rolemaster characters and then manage their adventures. Players can also monitor their characters from their mobile devices as the action progresses. But no adventure is complete without some gritty combat. Blows must be dealt, and damage resolved. In the free base ERA product you will find 2 sample weapons and 3 critical tables.
Rolemaster Companion I has a lot to offer. Get it and add to ERA: 8 professions, 22 races, 104 background option descriptions, 34 spell lists, 117 individual spells, 41 herbs and 34 creature templates!
- Heal and smite with the holy power of a paladin, sneak under the magical shadows of the nightblade, or smash everything with a mighty barbarian.
- The new background options offer both skills at arms and skills at magic. A Master Tactician, or a Shapechanger, among others, are now possible.
- The races in this package will allow variant elves, halflings, mannish tribes, and half-breeds from dwarves to trolls.
- Give the herbalists in the party the reward they deserve: Tharm for their long journeys under the sun, and some Carneyar to be healed after a though combat.
- Arcane magic is now at your disposal. And druidic magic. And assassination spells. And crafting-enhancement powers. And just in case, more than a hundred individual spells with complete descriptions, from a simple Mental Grasp to the devastating power of Hellfrost.
- This package is not all about the heroes. All creatures in RMC Companion I are included, ready to be used as templates to drop as NPCs in your adventure. This means Carnivorous Flying Monkeys are an option. Also Black Unicorns. But it is easier just to call for a Black Reaver, and let it walk. Click, click.