From publisher blurb:
Hope for the Homeward Road
Marooned on an alien planet with few friends, your heroes discover a ray of hope - a possible way home! While wary of the corrupt denizens of Argosa, they must investigate such a promising lead, even if it takes convincing an inhuman crime boss to use his interplanetary gate to reach the desolate world of Rythes. Once there, the PCs face a harrowing journey across the wasteland peninsula of the Broken Baronies to locate the pieces of the Opus Aeterna. With mutant barbarians, misguided zealots, and savage predators challenging every step of the way, the PCs must use every ounce of luck, strength, skill, and guile to survive and in the process begin to unravel the mystery of the ancient Patrons and the nature of the Weave between worlds. With treachery on every hand, can they survive long enough to reclaim the wisdom of the ancients and their only hope of returning home lies in the pages of The Scavenged Codex?
The Scavenged Codex is an adventure for 5th to 8th level characters using using the 5th Edition of the world's most famous roleplaying game. The latest chapter in the amazing Legendary Planet Adventure Path, a spectacular 5E sword-and-planet saga from Legendary Games blending sci-fi and fantasy, magic and machine with an exciting pulp sensibility and style. The Scavenged Codex includes not only a massive interplanetary adventure but also brand-new monsters, magic, technology, including new rules for vehicles, races, and chases, a full gazetteer of the planet of Rythes, and an ongoing fiction series. Here you will find amazing adventures that span the stars and plunder the planets in a campaign that takes your heroes to 20th level and beyond! Grab this exotic epic today and Make Your Game Legendary!
This 120-page PDF or 118-page print volume contains the following
- "The Scavenged Codex," a Pathfinder adventure for 5th to 8th-level characters by Mike Shel and Mike Welham
- A "Planetary Bestiary" by Mike Shel and Mike Welham, featuring the beautiful but deadly beghedi seedling, parasite, and mother plant; the rapacious chag beetle; the stealthy sand glutton; the warlike krang; the merciless syaandi; the disgusting oulbaene; and the sinister sarlu!
- A collection of "Alien Treasures" by Mike Shel and Mike Welham, including 4 new magic items and 6 new technological items, from the Bellianic crown to the meteroite flare!
- A gazetteer of the planet Rythes, "The One-Way World," by Mike Shel and Jonathan H. Keith.
- A detailed exploration of fantasy vehicles, including rules for races and chases and brand-new vehicles like the deadcrawler, sand skiff, and sarlu aquarium by Tim Hitchcock and Jason Nelson.
- A downloadable PDF art and map folio, featuring unkeyed player-friendly maps and more.
- And last but not least, "Fixer," the second chapter in a 7-part short story by award-winning author Chris A. Jackson