From publisher blurb:
The realm of Vathis, having just survived the Darkest War, is a world in an age of early industrialization where the line between magic and technology is obscure at best, and oftentimes indistinguishable. Rich in history and lore, adventurers roam lands dotted with sprawling empires, devious hidden cults, and ruins shrouded in darkness. While revered heroes march headlong into battle, airships have taken flight, transforming both land and sky into battlegrounds. Gritty realism and high fantasy come together in Zodiac Empires, a world built on the memory of great wars, political intrigue, and imperialism.
The Zodiac Empires Campaign Setting contains 300 pages of:
- 5 Unique Races, each with their own history, culture, and rules.
- 14 heavily detailed nations, complete with history stretching back centuries.
- A highly detailed political landscape (and all the blood that goes along with it).
- A pantheon of 17 Deities, as well as 16 detailed Vandiels.
- Eldria, the magical resource that fueled our industrial revolution.
- 10 major Organizations, as well as 30 others.
- Rules for playing Starcalled, and all of the background that goes with it.
- A fully detailed digital map