From publisher blurb:
The realm of Vathis, having just survived the Darkest War, is a world in an age of early industrialization where the line between magic and technology is obscure at best, and oftentimes indistinguishable. Rich in history and lore, adventurers roam lands dotted with sprawling empires, devious hidden cults, and ruins shrouded in darkness. While revered heroes march headlong into battle, airships have taken flight, transforming both land and sky into battlegrounds. Gritty realism and high fantasy come together in Zodiac Empires, a world built on the memory of great wars, political intrigue, and imperialism.
The Zodiac Empires Player's Guide contains 150 pages of:
- 5 Unique Races, each with their own history, culture, and rules.
- 14 nations to call home for the characters in the world.
- A series of 20+ airship classes to assist in overland travel and adventuring.
- A pantheon of 17 Deities and assorted other faiths.
- 150+ items, materials, and services to fulfill the needs of the Vathis adventurer.
- Eldria, the magical resource that fueled our industrial revolution.
- Over 40 organizations to join, with membership requirements and benefits.
- 20+ Propaganda and Travel posters that can be found on the walls of the world.
- Rules for playing Starcalled, and all of the background that goes with it.
- A fully detailed digital map