From the introduction:
When an immortal being dies, it's body drifts as a stony husk on the Astral Plane. The self-appointed guardian of these dead gods is Anubis, the Egyptian God of the Dead. Now, his secrets are laid bare! Learn the story of this enigmatic entity and why he has dubbed himself the protector of the dead gods. Explore his great black marble pyramid to study the dark arts of necromancy under a tutor hopeful for life everlasting. Punish grave-robbers, slay undead, learn the rites of embalming, and perhaps even sneak a peak at the legendary Book of the Dead.
Within these pages, you'll find:
- A brief history of Anubis and how he came to be the guardian of dead gods.
- A complete description of the Necropolis of Anubis, where dead kings and the corpses of gods are protected by an enigmatic jackal-headed deity.
- Information on the other gods in Anubis's court, such as Wepwawet the loyal wolf-god of war, and Kebechet, the goddess of embalming.
- Special services and quests to inspire adventure and reward
- Character information, including the Embalmer feat and the Necropolis Native background
- Statistics for the necromancers and priests found within these black marble halls.