From publisher blurb:
Characters of Class a is handbook of character options for 5E
This can be used by any group looking for a little more variety in their characters and a few new ideas.
In this volume you will find:
3 new subraces:
3 new races:
2 new base classes:
- Holy Stalker: A holy warrior that uses stealth.
- Ooze-Adept: A student of oozes and slimes that gains unfathomable abilities from them.
New options for existing classes:
- Ocean Druid
- Sewer Druid
- Toad and Shark totems for Barbarians
- A new Warlock patron "The Light"
- A whole new wizard sub-class for dwarven casters: The Rune Hammer
New feats and new spells.
All of which are completely unrelated and not necessarily printed in that order. In my experience when new character options are grouped by theme it produces a volume that benefits one player at the table but fails to inspire others. The unrelated nature of these options allows the whole table to be inspired as the options are as different as the players.