Live to grapple. Grapple to live.
- Beowulf struggles with Grendel. Sinew parts, and the beast, now with only one arm, flees, mortally wounded.
- The crocodile's mighty jaws close on an unsuspecting antelope, and with relentless force, drags it underwater to drown.
- Gilgamesh and Enkidu's struggle is epic, shattering the walls of the surrounding buildings. With a twist and a bent knee by Gilgamesh, Enkidu is cast down. The two become fast friends and companions.
- The giant scorpion seizes the mailed warrior in its powerful claw. At first, the metal mesh protects, but then with a mighty blow, the venom-filled stinger pierces the armor. A gasp, and then the struggle ends.
- The assassin lightly leaps into the air, wraps her legs around her target's neck, and flings him to the ground. She rises, a dagger buried in his neck.
From the first story ever told, to tales on the silver screen. Gilgamesh and Beowulf. Hunting cats and giant scorpions. They all have at least one thing in common: they engage in one of the oldest forms of combat on the planet. Dungeon Grappling delivers that to your tabletop, for editions including OSR-based, the PFRPG, and 5e.