From publisher blurb:
So there we are running for our lives outta cloud land. Rubyn, our Umuthi, s’got all four arms proppin’ open this busted Ordos Gate. It’s spoutin’ rainbow sparkles all over the cave. Sister Fats is trying to heave her huge matriarchal swamp priestess rump through the gap while our Yaelani sentry’s buzzing and fluttering overhead in a dead panic. Yours truly’s toe-to-toe hacking at this massive raging winged monstrosity with a sack of Gold and Floatstone flapping around my waist like a balloon. Then wizard boy jiggles his wee webbed mitts, twirls and gives it the full ‘mighty air elementalist’ treatment. The beast belches in his face and backs off with a killer bout of hiccups. Claims he meant it too! I mean you really head to be there…
…another narrow escape for Jatok the Blade
Explore a deep, rich and truly fantastical world where charm and legend are woven into the very fabric of reality. Exploration, intrigue, conflict and adventure await you at every turn. Opportunity and danger and stalk your path from the soaring solar towers of Imperial Mandar and the demon haunted wastes of war shattered Izahar to the labyrinthine nightmare ziggurats of Horounisal and beyond. Between these covers you’ll discover -
- Unique, challenging and extraordinary character races
- A vast array of monstrous and magical phenomena
- Engrossing backgrounds for a host of major cultures
- A coherent and comprehensive cosmography, geography, climate, history and ecology
- An adventure packed introductory campaign setting
- A collection of detailed regional maps
- More fun than you can poke a stick at!
Sulhan is a unique Fantasy setting written for the Horizons fantasy role-playing game but easily adaptable to other rules systems..