From publisher blurb:
The Explorer's Guide to Sa'mesh reveals details of an alien planet any GM would find useful for filling out his sci-fi campaign universe. Creative tools, NPC's, and mission ideas are provided to help GM's flesh out the world of Sa'mesh, a planetary wildlife preserve full of deadly lifeforms used by the Krissethi as a gigantic hunting ground! Details about the culture, economy, people, food, the Sa'mesh hunting industry, new weapons, and more are included in the guide. A dangerous new lifeform is also revealed with a detailed mission designed for players to experience hunting it down, with full-color map icons and wilderness battlemaps included!
- Planet details, including economic, social, and cultural information
- Small business details for obtaining hunting licenses and health + life insurance
- Full stats for merchant and hunter NPC's
- Two unique new weapons with art and full stats
- Information about the Sa'mesh Hunter's Guild, the benefits, and how to join
- Learn about the effects of “hunter's fame” and how to earn it (or lose it!)
- Treat bold players to some of the local food, but roll for possible side effects!
- Construct new adventures with a list of mission seed ideas for creative GM's
- New Mission! “A Hunter's Vengeance” included for 7th to 9th level characters
- New Alien Lifeform! The Green Jegu, with full details, stats, and color art
- Interior artwork by artists John Fell, Andy Mitchell, Jay Darnell, and Sarah Carter
- Full-color map icons for the Green Jegu, 3 NPC's, and a Krissethi starship
- Full-color, 4-page wilderness battlemap for “A Hunter's Vengeance” mission, including a separate map key with specific map details and rules