From publisher blurb:
Are You Ready For The World Ender?
The Tarrasque, the unkillable challenge. Do you have what it takes to fight the monster? Do you have what it takes to run the tarrasque? How do you begin to tackle something so epic, so incredible? What do you do if your players are ready for it?
With The Book of the Tarrasque, you have all the help and information you need to throw an epic and fun challenge at your players that will be talked about for years!
What's In The Book?
- A fully fleshed out advice section guided by real world experiences.
- New 5e rules that restore elements from previous editions (like regeneration and trample attacks) and add new options to challenge any group, no matter how powerful or prepared.
- An in-depth look at multiple tactics brought to the table, as well as an in-depth look at the utility of many magic items.
- The most complete history anywhere of the tarrasque in mythology, D&D history, other game systems, and even where it has been used as an easter egg in other mediums.
- A foreword by Ed Greenwood.
- A robust set of handouts, recompiled stat sheets, paper miniatures, game logs, and large format scaled maps.
- Interactive handouts for logging games, using optional rules, creating your own miniatures, and more.
- Plot hooks and advice for incorporating the tarrasque into your game.
- A complete adventure to challenge 15th through 20th level characters and bring them against the tarrasque.