From publisher blurb:
Something fell. A sickly gloaming lit up the night like mock daylight, just for a monent, and then the hills trembled. Now, an alien entity lies brooding in a crater gouged out of the moor. Local folk are enraptured with the toothsome jelly exuded by this being, but are blind to the true nature of the events unfolding in their rustic little backwater.
The Weird That Befell Drigbolton is an investigative, event-based module for characters of 3rd to 5th level involving: a fallen star, frothing masses of pink jelly, manna fever, religious fervour, a warped manor house, a summoning ritual gone wrong, psychedelic star-organs slowly twisting the nature of reality around them.
- Area map (a single six-mile hex) with 11 detailed, weird locations.
- A gone-wrong manor house "dungeon" with 16 encounter areas.
- Descriptions of the people and locations in the hamlet of Drigbolton.
- Charts delineating the unfolding weirdness over a seven day period.
- Random event tables, including encounters, environmental oddities, and caches of loot.
- Mini bestiary with over 20 new monsters. (Actually, nothing in this module is "standard". You won't find any of this stuff in your trad monster manuals.)
- Cheat-sheets summarising the module for quick reference at the table.
- Statted for Labyrinth Lord, usable with any vintage fantasy game.