From publisher blurb:
The tanarii have flattened Varmisk city and are spreading out across the united territories. As Confederation forces scatter in disarray and refugees struggle across the country side a small group of survivors are placed in the middle of the effort to salvage something before the alien invaders take it all.
Following on from Code Red on NIMBUS-6, Rout from Camp Dur can be used as a sequel or a stand alone story. Following the characters survival of the initial alien attack on Varmisk city they are transported to the military base of Camp Dur, where they are enlisted into the service of Unit-9, a secretive branch of Confederation military intelligence and given a priority mission that will put them at the forefront of conflict.
What you get in Rout from Camp Dur
- Story covering the characters involvement in the immediate events after the destruction of Varmisk city.
- Battlemaps for Camp Dur and the Dasseula, a goddess class light frigate space ship.
- Tech sheets for the tanarii VORC, Axura and Arkoon fighter, as well as the Dasseula.
- Tech sheets for three NPCs; Buttons Prue and Chess Redfurd of Unit-9 and Doctor Dhuratio Palmane.
- Paper miniatures, including Alchta tanarii soldiers and all listed space craft.