Creatures from Another World
The Starfinder Roleplaying Game arrives in August 2017, but the first aliens are landing right now! Within this top-secret dossier, you'll find a dozen otherworldly foes both bizarre and familiar, from the asteroid-dwelling sarcesians who ride solar winds on wings of light to technomagical undead horrors capable of ruling forever as the sinister Bone Sages of Eox. While all the creatures in this book are designed for use with Starfinder, all can be easily converted for use with Pathfinder, so there's no need to wait until August to start battling invaders from space!
Inside this book, you'll find:
- A dozen alien creatures from throughout Golarion's solar system.
- Player-race information to let you be the alien, from the atrophied psychic creatures called contemplatives to the bug-like haan who float across gas giants on balloons of spun webbing.
- Instructions for easily converting Starfinder creatures into Pathfinder foes.
- Sneak previews of some of the new abilities and rules systems featured in Starfinder.
- Take your Pathfinder campaign to the stars with this official manual of Starfinder aliens!
This special 16-page rulebook was created for Free RPG Day on June 17, 2017. The print edition will be available for sale and a free download will be available Summer 2017.