From publisher blurb:
EVEN MORE CLASSIC DEITIES FOR DCC RPG!
Have you unleashed the mighty power of Divinities and Cults in your game yet?
Divinities and Cults: Volume II covers the Gods and Goddesses of both the Celtic and Roman Pantheons, as well as a number of Evil Cults. Like Volume I, this work provides detailed tenets, special cleric considerations, healing side-effects, numerous divine tests, and custom spell lists for all 19 of them. What is more, optional rules and random tables abound, organized by Divinity, of course. This excellent book is compatible with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Roleplaying Game™!
- Detailed rules for playing clerics of 7 Celtic and 7 Roman Gods and Goddesses
- Full rules for also playing clerics of 5 Evil Cults
- 20 pieces of unique artwork by Luigi Castellani (note: some Goddesses are depicted partially nude)
- 11 Random encounter tables
- 7 Other random tables
- 20 Optional rule & sidebar sections
- An Appendix that offers guidelines for making over 20 additional Divinities, as well as having cultural variations for clerics of the various Divinities, such as Ionian, German, Etruscan, Gallic, etc.
- And much more!