From publisher blurb:
Lands of Enchantment is the third in a series of world resources for Arrowflight Second Editon.
On the Eastern Edge of Nia, straddling the Zero Axis, lies the vast continent of Arcania - The Land of Magic.
Home to the ancient elf kingdom of Zeah, the Andrios trading empire, the gladiatorial arenas of Baz’Daku, and the corrupt desert oasis of Eshe, this territory boasts innumerable kingdoms and city-states, a wild and treacherous countryside, and legendary rewards for those bold enough to explore...
Profiles of 20 kingdoms:
- Zeah - xenophobic elf empire guarded by giant war machines of wood and bronze
- Andrios - trading empire with vast territories
- Baz’Daku - arenas of death and suffering
- Eshe - desert home of harlequin assassins
- Thornhaven - seekers of dark knowledge
- Garem Sedaris - kingdom of the necromancer
- ...and many more! (including population, culture, economy, character backgrounds, & region-specific details)