From publisher blurb:
Back to School!
You think it’s hard to be an adventurer? Slay monsters, explore dungeons and save princesses? Well, try to do all that, while improving your grades, making friends and dealing with growing up!
Academy of Adventurers
Over 700 years ago a wandering band of heroes defeated a powerful Lich called Deathmaster and their leader Patrick became the king of the land. To allow bands of adventurers like themselves to exist and protect the world, in Deathmaster’s castle Patrick founded the Academy of Adventurers and his friend became the first Lord Rector. The school taught all kinds of magic, fighting and delving skills, and provided surprisingly decent general education. Sadly, not all of its graduates proved to be heroic, and some turned to the dark side. Now the Academy of Adventurers is in decline, but it still prepares young men, women and others to be heroes – or villains.
Inside you'll find:
- 3 New Skills, including a sinister variety of Necromancy
- 13 new NPCs - school staff and fellow students, with secrets of their own
- 14 new monsters - werewolves, undead and dragonkin!
- Examples of new magic items.
- And an introductory adventure in the world of Academy.