From publisher blurb:
According to legends, the mankind was created by Immortals – godlike figures, ruling the world, building towers hundreds of miles tall, placing barely understandable monuments.
It is said they have created us humans and tamed the shelicans – wild cat-people to serve them. Secrets of sorcery were forbidden for humans; but the Immortals still mated with their servants, giving birth to half-human offspring. These were called Bloodied and they eventually rebelled. They defeated the Immortals – except one, and took over their cities, where their descendants rule now as the aristocracy. Heists, cons, stealth and assassinations. This is not the time of heroes - it is time of professional cunning thieves. In Cloak and Dagger you explore the world of humans and shelicans plundering the ruins of the Immortals, wielding clockpunk gadgets, running from mysterious Paladins.
And as always - it only takes a couple of pages!
Inside you will find:
- System for running your very own thieves' guild (Preview of the forthcoming Revised Edition!)
- New race of catfolk and new rules for running heists and stealth missions
- Mystical abilities for learned magisters, devout paladins and dark Bloodied.
- Description of Urx, city of the Last Immortal
- MASSIVE selection of new gear, from katana (because hey, someone always wants one) to heavy repeating crossbows